MA in Science Didactics
The Master of Arts in Science Didactics is a Joint Master offered by the Zurich University of Teacher Education, ETH Zurich, and the University of Zurich. It qualifies graduates for research, teaching, and further education at universities of teacher education and specialized didactic research and teaching at universities and universities of applied sciences.
The MA course in Science Didactics offers a broad range of opportunities for specialized didactic training with the following focal areas:
- Nature and Technology
- BA or MA from a university in one of the respective scientific subjects or
- BA or MA from a university of teacher training or
- Teacher’s Diploma for secondary schools with appropriate professional background or
- BA or MA in Didactics
Advantages at a glance
- Interesting job prospects for research and teaching at universities
- Highly modularized and individual course structure
- Opportunity for extra-occupational coursework
- Opportunity to have previous work accredited for reduction of course volume
- Degree is a Joint Master of Zurich University of Teacher Education, ETH Zurich, and the University of Zurich
Didactic knowledge and skills gained in this degree course can be introduced as part of a doctorate. Further professional employment options include work in institutions of learning, educational planning, or consultancy services in a scholastic environment.